3-L Senior Club
Youth Ministries (Grades 7 – 12)
Wilroy Baptist Youth is a place where you will find teenagers with similar challenges, desires, and feelings as your own. Our desire is to show teenagers how to add real meaning to their lives through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Come join us every Wednesday night from 7:00-9:00 p.m. for food, fun, fellowship, and Bible study. All of our Bible studies are relevant to the issues teens face today. Join us on Sunday for Sunday School at 9:45 a.m. and Bible study at 6:00 p.m.
- Feb 12, 2017America at the Cross Roads
- Feb 5, 2017How to Get Right with God
- Jan 29, 2017Jesus Loves the Church
- Jan 1, 2017The Land of Beginning Again
- Dec 4, 2016The Power of The Word of God
- Nov 27, 2016Repent and Be Baptized
- Nov 22, 201610 Facts You Need to Know
- Nov 22, 2016A Good Servant of Jesus
- Nov 22, 2016A Pastor’s Job Description
- Nov 22, 2016Dear Mom and Dad
- Nov 22, 2016I Have a Dream for America
- Nov 22, 2016In Sweet Accord
- Nov 22, 2016Love At It’s Greatest
- Nov 22, 2016May I Present My Candidate
- Nov 22, 2016Membership Requirements
It is said that Jesus spoke more about money and possessions than any other subject. He said things like “Make sure your treasure is safe in heaven, where thieves cannot steal it and moths cannot destroy it” and “you can not serve God and money.” One thing for sure, the Bible says that how you use and spend money is an indicator of the state of your heart. “Where your treasure is,” he says, “there is where your heart will be.”
At Wilroy Baptist, we believe that God’s desire for each of us is that we steward what he has entrusted to. God is the owner of all things and we are his managers. Our heart’s desire should be to use our resources as He leads. Many folks believe that God expects us to give ten percent of our resources to God and then we are free to use the other ninety as we see fit. We believe that God owns it all and we should seek to manage it all as he directs.
One of his directives to each of us is to support His kingdom’s work with sacrificial giving. We believe that every member of Wilroy Baptist ought to support the work of our church family financially however God directs them. We also believe that giving is an act of personal obedience, and not necessarily an act of corporate worship.
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday from 9 am to 3 pm.
Church Location & Address: 306 Williams Road, Suffolk, VA. 23434 (map)
Telephone & Fax: Tel: (757) 539-5658
General Information: email
Contact a Staff Member:
To connect to staff email click here!